Himachal Pradesh extends north, giving tourists some of the most magnificent mountain resorts in the globe, and Manali is, without doubt, one of the most visited. Its primary credit is the snow-capped summits, the atmosphere, and the magnificent valleys. The reservoir of the River Beas is a charming slope. Tourists from all corners of the globe look each year for Manali tour packages because it is India’s most popular getaway.
Let’s see how Manali is serving with all its best throughout the years
Although the high mountains and hills which offer a coaxial attraction for adventurers such as skiing, paragliding, climbing, mountain biking, and trekking, the city also offer slopes, to book the Manali tours and to appreciate the calmness of the site. This place is a blessing for adventure lovers. It is a famous stopover on the manner to popular locations like Ladakh and Spiti and included in most of the tour packages in North India.
The old and young tourists and freshly married couples that are searching for cheapest tour packages in Manali and Honeymoon packages have always enjoyed Manali’s ideal solitude and quietness. This lovely area combines historic buildings, natural scenery and lovely modern wonders made by people. In Manali, therefore, there is so much to see and do. To enjoy a great vacation, you can book the guided Manali tour packages.
The best locations to visit in Manali are:
- The river Beas- Vipasha, which runs through the state of Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh. The most important locations are in the river Beas. The river has many legends of folklore and history. The forest of birch, pine, and deodar in Manali pass by along with the snow-capped hills. The river alone draws thousands of tourists from all over the globe, mostly pilgrims. This site offers a magnificent panorama for a click on the most incredible photo of life.
- Rohtang Pass–The Rohtang Pass is one of the most famous tours of the region and is therefore always included in all of Manali’s finest tour packages. The Pass is the entrance to Spiti and Lahaul Valley. The city of Manali, which is on Keylong Highway, is 51 kilometres away.
Therefore, a visit to Rohtang Pass at least once in life is a must. It is one of the most remarkable and highest passes of this region. The Spiti and Lahaul Mountains are a natural divider between the Kullu Valleys which unite the Buddhist and Hindu cultures. You can also have an insight into the Gaypan hills and Sonapani Glaciers on the website, including skating, paragliding, etc.
- Lake Bhrigu-This is a famous place called Gods ‘ Pool. It is a beautiful waterfront 43 kilometres from the hectic Manali town. It is a beautiful water body. The lake draws thousands of visitors and walkers who enjoy this place’s crystal-clear water and calm atmosphere.
This location is the perfect location to stay for weekend holidays as one of the most significant glacial lakes in the Kullu Valley. The lake is encircled by Himalayan peaks covered by snow on all sides. The Nehru Kund, which is near Lake Bhrigu, can even be visited.
- Solang Valley–It is situated between the Beas Kund and the Solang village, and is a beautiful valley about 13 kilometres from the city. Travellers can enjoy a wonderful view of the snow-capped peaks, elegant landscape and frozen glaciers in this location.
- Jogni Waterfall–Jogni waterfalls or frequently referred to as Jugni waterfalls are the best choice if you’d like to see one of the most amazing places in Manali. You can readily reach it with the assistance of a taxi just 3 kilometres from Manali. You can feel the natural beauty that covers the whole region, as quickly as you get near to falls.