If you have a food service business and you want to serve coffee to your customers, then you need to make sure that you buy the best coffee maker in the market. There are plenty to choose from so you have to know what are the things that you need to be aware of when choosing one for your restaurant. So before you decide, here are the different types of coffee makers for you to choose from.
Different Types Of Coffee Makers
If you visit restaurant equipment online, you will find that there are different types of coffee makers for you to choose from. Each of them is unique and has different features to consider.
- Decanter Brewer. These classic coffee makers are still very popular these days. They are also called “drip brewers.” The machine sprays hot water over coffee grounds. It infuses the coffee before the liquid drips into the decanter. This type of coffee maker is very common and is perfect for restaurants that serve many coffee drinkers at a time. This is usually found in diners and other family restaurants.
- Airpots and Servers. These are just like the decanter brewers mentioned above. The difference is that they dispense coffee into a thermal server or an air pot. These coffee makers are very useful especially if you will not be serving coffee right away. These air pots and servers would be able to keep the coffee hot and fresh for longer hours. The coffee in a decanter brewer is only good for at most 30 minutes. After that, it will taste bitter. But in air pots and servers, it can last for up to 2 hours.
- This is the newer version of coffee makers and it has become very popular in the foodservice industry. However, this machine would only be able to serve one cup of coffee at a time and these are from cups of coffee grounds or also called “pods.” This is perfect if you just want to add a coffee maker in your counter for anyone who wants to have a cup or two, even though there is not much of a demand for coffee in your establishment.
- This coffee is specifically designed for high volumes of coffee demand. This usually has dual-brewer options that serve an easy way to provide coffee in your cafe or restaurant where there is a high demand for these drinks. This is better than decanter brewers because they do not have an additional heat that can change the taste of the coffee.
- Coffee Concentrates. If Satellite coffee brewers are for high-volume coffee drinkers, the coffee concentrates are for an extremely high volume of drinkers. Unlike the other machines, the coffee concentrates are combined with hot water which can produce a cup of coffee right away. These machines are usually set-up for self-service, they are the best option for convenience stores.
Coffee is one of the most popular drink options for many people. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, many would still choose to have coffee. So if you want to serve a good coffee to your diners, get the best coffee maker in the market today. Give your customers what they want by serving them fresh and hot coffee every time.